BT: The Manor 0.071 Public Release + Changelog
ere we are again folks, yeah, is 15th, so here come the PUBLIC RELEASE of BT:The Manor 0.071 (+Bug-Fix).
This one comes with a few surprises as 2 new characters (Comissioned by a high tier patreon), that will take part in the first of a 2 part events (Second part will be implemented a future build).
Also, with 0.071 you can now change you Name whenever you want, and turn off and on the Beasty Option. Both features you can find in "My Mind" at night.
As always, got to this post to download the update: BT: The Manor 0.071
* CHANGE NAME: MC can now change his name in "My Mind" at night. (use the paper in the left table).
* "B" Option Enable/Disable switch: Player can now enable and disable "B" Option in "My Mind" at night (Teddy-bear).
* FIXED: BIKER Scene second time trigger causing game freeze.
* FIXED: Lucile "Floating Boobs"
* FIXED: Lucile Morging Scene overlaping other scenes... aka: "Unexpected Fourthsome".
* FIXED: Doyle Stiping you from entering Study.
* FIXED: Finger overlaping after false check in Lucile evening Scene. aka "You are here!".
Fixed a few other misc bugs that i can't remember right now... (did it in a redbull infused rampage).
* NEW Character: The OFFICER. (Character commissioned by Serrated ($25 Patreon))
* NEW Character: The BIKER-GIRL. (Character commissioned by Serrated ($25 Patreon))
* NEW Item: "Bag of Diamonds".
* NEW Sprite for MC (Wearing Raincoat. 2 Variations)
* NEW Spirte for OFFICER.
* NEW Bust for OFFICER.
* NEW Sprite for BIKER-GIRL.
* NEW Bust for BIKER-GIRIL.
* Reworked a few events for implementation of future scenes.
* Organized code in a more "professional" way. (I'm getting better) :)
* FIXED: Vera Cliping bug (aka: "Vera Levitating Act") (NOW FOR REALSIES!)
* FIXED: Vera PEEP (Peeking on her tow times in a row freezes the game, no mo)
* FIXED: Martha Missionary scene is now repeatable, as it always should.
* Martha - "SLEEP WITH" (NIGHT / 2 Variations).
* Lucile - "WAKEY WAKEY" (MORNING / 3 Variations).
* Vera - "Pressure Release" (STABLES - MORNING / 3 Variations) ***(ONLY UNLOCKABLE WITH "B" ENABLED)***
* OFFICER/BIKER - "On the run" (STABLES - NIGHT) (NON-REPEATABLE) ***(ONLY UNLOCKABLE WITH "B" ENABLED)***
A better delayed from normal schedule, but, having in mind last month atrocious delay, this is just a
collateral damage. I should be able to get back on track now.
Also, keep in mind that if you do not have enabled the "B" option at the beginning of the game, you will only be able to unlock
scenes in this build.